Geoff & Regan Archambault
Century 21 Canada
Welcome to my Website
As CENTURY 21® Real Estate professionals, We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. Our personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand – the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Our proven marketing program guarantees to Net you the most for your home with the least amount of hassle in the least amount of time.
When choosing an agent, you should choose someone that you can work with you and someone who listens to your questions and concerns. We work with each and every client on a personal level to ensure that your needs are taken care of whether it is purchasing your new dream home, or selling your most expensive asset, your home.
Visit our website at http://www.WinnipegHomeConnection.com for more information about our services.
CENTURY 21® Awards
2016 – CENTURION TEAM
2016 – Golden Heart Award
2015 – #16 Individual Issuing AIR MILES®
2015 – CENTURION® Team
2015 – Golden Heart Award
2014 – CENTURION® Team
2013 – CENTURION® Honor Society Team
2013 – CENTURION® Team
2012 – DOUBLE CENTURION® Team
2011 – DOUBLE CENTURION® Team
2010 – CENTURION® Team
2009 – CENTURION® Team
2008 – CENTURION® Producer
2007 – Masters Silver
2006 – Masters Silver
Apply for a Scholarship
Each year we offer a $500 scholarship to one student in each of the 3 high schools, River East Collegiate, Miles Macdonell Collegiate and Kildonan East Collegiate. These scholarships are given out to specifically chosen students who have given back to their community through volunteerism, or by raising funds for a charity. We feel that these students should be rewarded for the work they have done to improve our community and hope that this encourages them to continue to volunteer in the future.
To apply for a scholarship, please send us through mail or email, an essay outlining the work that you have done as well as what your plans are for your education and future. Also, please add any letters of support from your teachers, guidance counselor and from any charities that you have done volunteer work for.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
or it can be mailed or dropped off at:
Geoff & Regan Archambault Scholarship
1415 Henderson Highway
Winnipeg, MB R2G 1N3
– Current Past President of Winnipeg East AM Rotary Club
– Chairman of the Board of KIDS Initiative www.kidsinitiative.com
– Past Board member of the Children’s Wish Manitoba/Nunavut Chapter
We feel a strong need to give back, that is why we are involved with as much as we can for the Community.
– We have recently donated $150,000 to 2 City of Winnipeg parks in the Harbour View South and Kildonan Estates neighbourhoods. Visit this link for a Winnipeg Free Press article on the work being done. www.winnipegfreepress.com/our-communities/herald/Local-couple-make-contribution-to-parks-126608.html
– Transcona Nationals – Regan is currently on the Board of the Transcona Nationals Football club in charge of merchandising and we are both major sponsors of the main field, Archambault Field.
– Rotary – Geoff has been very involved with the Winnipeg East Am Rotary Club, and is currently serving as PastPresident of the club, and is the chair of the annual golf tournament in support of the Keep Them In School Foundation.
View www.winnipegeastamrotary.com for more information on what our club is involved with.
– KIDS Initiative – Geoff is a Director with a new start up organization that is involved with raising funds for Kenya and educating students in Winnipeg about their struggles. Visit www.kidsinitiative.ca for more information.
– Children’s Wish – Geoff is a past board member of the Manitoba/Nunavut chapter. He also sat on the annual Shiver Ball and Tee-Off for a wish golf tournament committees, and we are also supporters of both.
– North End Family Centre- We have supported this great organization even before its inception and are an annual sponsor of their fall supper. During the Christmas 2012 season, we supplied 100 Christmas hampers to needy families in the area who would otherwise go without a dinner for the holidays.
– Transcona Historical Museum – Regan is a past board of directors member. The goal of the board is to run a community museum for Transcona on a tight budget. And to also help in the future plans of expansion and new exhibits.
– Transcona Playground Renewal Corporation – Regan was on the board of directors in 2012-2014 as we have been involved with the organization by supporting them in the creation of Archambault Park and redevelopment of Rotary Sunrise Park and the Transcona Centennial Square with the creation of Archambault Pavilion. The goal of the organization is to beautify and create numerous parks in Transcona through public and private support.
– Concordia Foundation – Regan is a proud board member of the Concordia Foundation and chairs the gala planning committee for its annual spring gala to raise funds for the Foundation and it’s expansion ideas.
– Winnipeg Realtors Government Relations Committee – Regan was a member of this committee for 2013-2015 which helps lobby the government in it’s regulations and taxation. It also brings public attention to pressing issues that will affect the real estate industry in Winnipeg.
– Happy Days on Henderson – Geoff was a member of this committee from 2013-2015, that puts on an annual event for the community of Elmwood.
– Movie in the Park – Each year we do numerous “Movie in the Parks” for many charities, non-profit organizations, community centres as well as the community as a whole. We provide this service to these organizations for free and help promote them for them.